My Present!

Last weekend was my BDay that fall on 18 Sept, thanks God that my older daughter is here also. Then we just celebrate with a our birthday simple one, since just four of us at home then we only buy a few piece of cake's.

Feels great, even do i got stomach crams and diarrhea last nit, i still eat my fav. cake chess cake. Then i got a pregnancy test, my hubby can't wait another 3 days to go. Well after drive him crazy with my nausea and swing mood. hehehehe Don't be mad dear.

So i did the test..Wow! POSITIVE. i got 2 line.

Finally after my January miscarry, now i so excited and the same time feels like i still wont believe it. God's reply my prayer and thanks God's. This present was a great moment that i had before. First my daughter born on my birthday that earlier 1 month, miracle she survive and grown. Then this was great news for me that i having another one. Well, i love babies..hehehe..

But not over yet, after we both sent our kids home (Monday they have go to school) i'm having slight fever and still do have pain at my back. The next morning i wake up, with hurting at my back and some slight bleed's on my pants~just a small dot. so i decided to go my usually clinic.

It was funny moment when i met my Doc. hehehe.. When she know i having one, she taking about baby dragon was a lucky next year and bla bla bla... till i can't continue my words what problem i'm having. She too excited than me. Then my hubby also talks to her, about the baby next year ...bla bla bla.. then she asking about me when they done talking. Pity me, both them too excited but here i'm worring lah!

We did took a scan to my tummy.. i can see tiny little one there. i have the scan pic but i forgot to scan to my pc. Maybe latter i will let you all have a peek too my new little on 5 week plus.. hehehe.  Then i got this description of TREAT ORBOTION and needed some rest. Sound scary kan... but its still true.
This kind of shocking me, getting me more worried that means my preggie was not very healthy right now. So i had to eat this medicine that stopping the bleeds... that the stories for now.. Pray for my little one to grown and hoping my slight of bleeds going to stop sooner...

truly from me,
nora oxoxox

Comments

  1. Wow nora, ko pregnant?? Congrats.... Tht means this is the 3rd kid ka?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stella.. Yes, no 3 is on the way after 7 years last pregnancy.. harap2 this time jadi.. not like January

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro