7 weeks!!

Well today was the 7 days~ my slight bleeds still on going. I'm having this crazy nausea, headache, mood swings and losing my appetite too. I felt like having insomnia and feels tired in morning and afternoon, hardly to sleeping during these days.

I never been this situation, during my first and second pregnant my hubby was having this kind of feels like morning sickness and carving.. But this morning sickness was getting worst since 5week plus, were attacking me uncertain time and began losing my appetite. Carving? i haven't got that feeling yet, but i feel not teasing good in sweet, but my cooks seem salty my hubby said but i taste alright =) .

Anyway-help me!!!!how to reduce this kind of feeling. Feels so suffering!!!

I also want to share here, i cant wear any of my working skirt already or my office pants- tight. i think my belly getting bigger. Talking about office wear right, i maybe going shopping sooner for right out-fits. My friend's Carol (just front of my desk here) having trouble~since i pregnant she can't continue dieting and having this feels like carving foods. hehehe.. She said if she near pregnant person she having this weird kind of feelings likely in preg's symptom.. So Sorry Carol! u happen to be at my front desk and same office i think u have to deal with it another 7/8 months to go.. hehehe.. But i heard about this before and its true some woman having this sense if she nearing some pregnant woman without noticing that person was pregnant or already knew about it.

My sense of smell also disturb, i likely want to vomit ginger when it used to cook with oil. I hope my sense of perfume not disturb, coz before last pregnant i not feel good with perfume feels like smelly rotten something like that..hahahha.. imagine that crazy kan.. i hope this time not like that. Not every pregnancy having the same symptom, you must believe on that fact.

That's it for now, i will let you know more later

from me
Nora xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Congrats in advance Nora.. Sya punya morning sickness ari tu pun teruk betul. Apa pun blh buat.. Masak x blh, mkn d kedai mkn pun x blh sbb klu terhidu bau masakan sya pening dan mau muntah.. Bnyk mknan yg sya x nagm...bnyk kali sya muntah2. Adui.. The worst experience i ever had. Hope the next pregnancy will be better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro