My Crops



I was totally forgotten to upload this picture about 2/3 weeks ago from my desktop. Many task sometime's forgotten what i shall do,  anyway working mother not always free.. Now my crops already in 1 month..hehehe so excited lah seeing it. Later i take a picture, hoping i not forget about it again. 
But sometime's i got mad when my my little buddy (Kitten i name him Manja) screw my veges crops place where he slept there. 
this how it look like after 1/2 weeks where i put on black plastic beg for seeding. Now the seed already move where the crops can grown bigger. Even do some grown some not, i feels happy about it. 

2 weeks seeds Pic 1

2 weeks seeds Pic 2

don't forget to have a look into my blog :)

Just me,
Nora xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro