Manja

I want to share about my pets. Sometimes some of my cousin call my house little zoo co'z i pet some cat, dog, guppy fish & hamster. But seems my hamster already death a few months ago because she was very old.

I got this kitten after Chinese New Year 2011, well i needed company in home while i'm alone sometime's. My dad bought to me from his co-work from Tuaran. Origin of this cat was Bangla (his father) and Parsi (his mom) produce's this Manja. Both parents I heard got blue eyes, but he got yellow and the center of this eyes is dark blue. He never sound like a cat Meow... but sound like spoiled baby.. hahaha. If someone see him totally laugh out loud.

Here I got his picture during 2 months old. His tag with bell was yellow by that time, but lost when he wondering around outside house. He got attack by another cats, a bite hurt but he survive. then now he only go to back yard even do he had big bodies but he still a baby i guess. Now he 5/6 months old with new red tag with bell, getting fat and bigger only his voice still the same.

He love to play ball,.. sometime's also play that cockroach like a ball. It's been a while not longer were visit by the RAT. He saving my house. 
But if someone in the house wasn't pay attention to him to petting him,.. he will start to touch you like scrub around your leg and bite your toe. hahaha. He is good company, always wait me at door. If i open door from outside, I will hearing some little bell running from upper floor to door just to welcome me home. Nice kan...

Manja- April 2011
i just love my pets...What u got for you pet? When i got time later i talk about my guppy fish that more then 30 already..

Love,
Nora xoxoxox

Comments

  1. Arwah cat same color like manja ... but this is big ..old name is fara but i change cause i not like the name..so i named is Ms.Ayu yut...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't remember what color sdh dia tu.. but now Manja more bigger than this..later sia kasi update pasal dia nie.... cute kan si Manja :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Green Pickles Ham Choy Vegetable Homemade