Been question by my little one..

It's been a while I haven't talking about the Independence. Well, after busying my daily work. Saturday evening i was strike by some words my little one and realize that haven't giving a good answer for my children. Well, they kept questioning and i only answer " you should kept on reading so you can get a good answer" but when to much question i say " let mummy think first and give u answer later".  i wasn't think of my answering what i shall  explain why is Merdeka? why we shall celebrate one? i guess i better look up some history book but much better if just google's and learn from friends. So it means i owe them some explanation about the history. Thinking of that i shall say i'm not good enough during school time.. hehehe. What a lazy history mum i could be!

Here i have some basic information, after the Independent day 31st August 2011, it's been 54 year that Malaysia know as a country in Asian (31st August 1957 Independence). Sabah, my beloved land joining and be a part of  Malaysia on 16th September 1963 means 48 years already Independent day for Sabah. There was our independent begins. But since Hari Raya and Hari Merdeka (Independent Days) were clash, i guess i was tought of raya only. But after raya this few days, i also asking myself where is the esteem of myself showing off my love of my country. It's just a flags or this is the time to talk to my kids about the history that bought Sabah independent and join Malaysia. I'm so leak of history but with some information i'll write down here for sharing. Sharing is good and because we care surround us. 

During this time i also curios of my mother land name Malaysia and the history of Sabah or had been known as North Borneo. I will studies this and share what is all about sooner and talks to my little one..

So just me,

Nora xoxoxox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro