Green Pickles Ham Choy Vegetable Homemade

Ham Choy

My weekend on 8th March 2015, doing my homemade Green Pickles Ham Choy vegetable. That the only name I knew so far, I not sure in other name..
I bought a big bag of this bitter veggie as cheaper this hot season at Cybrecity pasar sayur, along Jalan Lintas. I guess it probably in around 2-3kg for RM3 each bag. So I manage to do as in the picture. This can be cooked after 7-14 days...
These veggie very popular in Chinese but these day everyone know and love to eat & cooking this dish at Sabah. Me and my family also love it when cook with pork (non-halal) or chicken or fish soup. I get the recipe from my step mum, which very helpful and DIY. If bought out side at pasar only RM1.50 or RM2.00 for 100~200gm  for a few stalk of veggie.
When doing this can be last for months and more saver.. That for my weekends, that always full. I forgotten to take a pic before and during i made this. Perhaps next blog I will updated.

Just Me Nora
OXOXOX

Comments

  1. wah you are so good with making this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Stella.. Ya. Good things must be share... Next time i share how to make your on ham choy. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro