When Tension come around..


When I joing KKM, then I saw this joke so i copy for my collection. I was losing some stress indeed i losing some stress when reading this hehehe .. 

Here it goes Sabahan Version:- 

1. Bila org nampak ko baring tutup mata:
S: Ko tidur kah?
J: Tdk la, sia training mcm mana mau mati bah..

2. Imagine ko bawa bawa tv ko yg rusak pi technician bikin n dia masi juga tanya:
S: Mau kasi bagus kah ni tv?
J: Tdk la,sia buring ba,jadi sia bawa la tv sia pi jln2 sini.

3. Bila time hujan kwn ko nampak ko kluar,dia tanya:
S: Ko kluar time hujan ni?
J: Eh ndak la,hujan yg naaaanti baru sia kluar.

4. Time ko baru bangun tidur, dia tnya:
S: Ko bangun sdh?
J: Ish, sia tidur sambil jalan bah ni!

5. Kawan ko call fon ruma ko:
S: Mana ko?
J: Sini bus stop!

6. Diorang nampak ko kluar dari bilik mandi basah2:
S: Ko baru mandi kah?
J: Manada, sia jatuh dlm lubang jamban bah!

7. Ko bediri di dlm lift di tingkat paling bawah sdh, diorang tanya:
S: Going up kah?
J: Eh ndak la,sia tangah tunggu apartment sia turun bah ni.

8. Boyfren ko pi ruma ko bawa 1jambak bunga. And ko masi juga mau tanya dia:
S: Eeeh,bunga ka tu?
J: Tdk la Ling! Paku-pakis sama kubis bah ni.

9. Ko di dlm toilet, pintu bekunci, trus ada org katuk pintu n dia tanya:
S: Ada urang kah?
J: (Suara Kiut)Teda urang! Taik bah yang becakap ni!!!

Then I translate you to this English language for your understanding.

1. When someone see you lying close your eyes:
S: Are you slept?
A: No la, I just train myself how to feels death bah ..


2. Imagine you carrying you broken TV. But the technician still does want to ask you this question:
S: You want to repair your broken TV?
A: No la, ba I just bored ba, so I bring this TV to take a walk la…


3. When the rain time you friend saw you going outside, he asked:
S: You outgoing during rain?
A: Uhh NO la, after... the next rain later I’m going out.


4. You just wake up, he asked:
S: Awake already?
A: Ish, I’m slept –walking bah ni!


5. Your friend call your house phone:
S: Where you?
A: Here at the bus stop!


6. Their seeing you coming from shower and wet:
S: Are you just taking shower?
A: Of course not, I’m falls within sump pit latrine!


7. You stand up in the elevator at the lowest levels already then someone asked:
S: Going up?
A: Uh no really, I was waiting my apartment to going down bah this.


8. Your Boyfriend bring bunch of flowers but you still wanna asked him:
S: Eeeh, is it  flowers?
A: No la Ling (Short form of Dar-Ling)! fern vegetables with cabbage bah ni.


9. You within the toilet, the door was lock, suddenly you heard knocking on door and  he asks:
S: Is someone here?
A: (Cute Voice) NO BODY here! Only this POO was talking!!!

So what do you think? i hope can losing some stress and put smile on your Face hehehe...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro