Green Green

Lately I had been starting doing planting veggies at my back yard since last Sunday. This was my hubby idea’s doing planting but in the end I was the one planting the seeds and water it. He just giving the ideas and I was proceed it.

Well, after a few day seeding and care, I got the result that my veggies is growing. Well my friend do you know how hobbies help up. Since I got a lot of hobbies to do, I want share this too.

If we like planting flowers in front of the house or d backyard or balcony space (living in the apartment plant), let's take this chance to grow vegetables as well. Not only enrich the color of flowers can make u  claim, but the veggies too. Not only beautiful sight, but can produce fresh leaves and save for going out to shopping.

Another thing that making you feels good is, if those who happen to have a family you might enjoy doing this with your children. Because kids curiosity on what you doing and learn about where the veggies from. This encourage your kids became more greenly and not just sitting at front of TV or playing Computer games or what so ever.. This teach them to be more eco-friendly, giving your time to communicate with them too.

I have told my kids about the planting, amazingly my kids also asked when will it grow and is taste good. They really were looking forward to see my growing veggies. Next time I will attach some photo of my growing veggies. I think i can do it, so can u ..

Comments

  1. wow..nice hobbies u got there Nora.. Bah len kali kasi upload gmbr tanaman2 ko tu k..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro