I’m Glad You Here

I'm going to give this poetry to beloved dad birthday gift, hoping he know sometime hardly to speak out loud, but knowing what to feels from me, this only gift sincerely wording to you, hoping u like it my poetry, I'm Glad you here...

I'm Glad You Here

From down town to awesome city,
Growing like some grass in the open field,
Unexpected some still satisfaction unspoken,
Let me whispering to your ear to hear clearly.

I’m glad you is here,
through you young day,
Those days walking through bushes, 
Some birds sing a beautiful song,
These days walking through the park,
Some time only lonely birds to sing filling the loneliness, 
Seem the birds losing it way…
But still you on your own way

I’m glad you here,
Highest trees growing, climbing game to so fun to play,
Climbing to the top, reaching out a beautiful scenery, 
Can you see color of the sky?
These day climb on stair barely hard to walk,
But still do excited breath, Can’t hardly wait on next day,
Seem days grew to fast,
But I still glad you here

I’m glad you here,
Crushing on the floor the ocean,
Swim like a fish, what a beautiful day,
These days, watching over grandchildren,
Running on sandy beaches and touching on the ocean like you used to touch,
Was a beautiful gift unwritten to share?

I’m glad you here,
Learning of life full of colors,
Sometime like those rainbows,
Sometime like tear drops of rains,
Sometime being on the very highest, 
Sometime like falling from the skies,
Haven’t you feel like way,
Stronger heart like a hard rock stone, 
Being soft the inside and warmer to touch…

But I’m still glad you here,
Some roses were burning red,
Some melting away, some full on sincerely of love,
Some fade getting 
But you still the way you are

Haven’t change, haven’t loud
So good to be true you still here,
Cause I’m counting on you,
Leading me to half way through,
So I can felt the way you felt it too…

Thank your generation born on you,
And I’m very glad you hear…

Please don't copy my poetry without permission, make your own xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro