I was shocked and speechless- Part 2

9th Oct 2011, Sunday - I'm still confuse, my tummy still growing and I having problem with my sleeping. So tired, i do research from Google. The more i learn the more i scared. I had no idea where is my baby growing perhaps maybe slept and turning which left or right side having pain or something can give me a clue for where about my little one. If i going to kept it what happen, and i did try to express this word to my family. But my dad kept saying if this is ectopic I shouldn't carry on and for the best for me. I know it was threaten life, but I won't saying it cause my dad already lost my sister a year ago. So I kept it silent, maybe this was the best answering. If i can't have it this time maybe should have it another even it was lower percent. I suddenly remember my cousin get birth his 3th baby recently and got same problem when her 2nd also ectopic had to remove her left tube. She can do this so then I am (if i got it hoping not happening). My hubby and I wasn't talking much, I really can't express how I felt right now. But supportive family and hubby taken seriously even I wasn't talk much about it. I got this feeling uncomfortable and down. If this is really a twins, I losing 3 babies over this year. Once I lost before Chinese New Year and bleeds almost 2month on and off. That moment I not feels much down, but this time I totally broke into tears when everyone was sleeping or even I'm alone. I can't allow anyone seeing my tears in front of my kids.
That evening, my hubby sent back my kids to Kota Belud. Before that my 2nd daughter asking me after she listen to my tummy. "Mummy,為什麼在這裡沒有嬰兒" she pointing at my sac. I can't gave straight answer and I made up one answer saying "Mungkin baby pindah tempat". I gave that answer cause I don't know what else to say about he/she already miscarry a few days ago. Maybe someday I will gave them the full answer after they growth a two-three years later. I'm not ready for this questioning, I also want to clear my head with a lots of questions.


10th Oct 2011, Monday- After the few days can't sleep well, i pray myself that only mistaken result. But if this is the path that i given and i will received it with open heart and positive mind. My step mum came the earlier morning and company me to the clinic around 8am. This time i prepared everything, I started to fasting without any breakfast cause I wanted this will over soon. Maybe I will be going for D & C or maybe I not so sure yet what going to happen today. I asked my hubby just go to work, if bad news coming I will let him know later.
When we meet Doc, he start explaining what ectopic that probably going on after doing some scanning my tummy and from down there. I not sure what kind name that should call. But from the screen I can see my uterus and my tunnel transport egg. Then when showing some leaking from right tubes soft of bleeding, the doc asked either i  having any pain. But I still with my answer no pain at my abdominal area either other symptom like back pain. Then this is next HCG blood test, if still higher then may needed surgery a.s.a.p. I had to wait the result at home around 11 am to 2pm today.
Doc said if still no pain, needed to wait another two more days for checking blood test-HCG. These a probably having heterotopic pregnancy - my heartbeat runs tumbling. I told him about my fasting since morning wake up and asking either if the result today still positive and still no pain, I had to do for same thing another two days. So is this possible I will on surgery that time or any other option? He said yes, do the same thing next two day and maybe do surgery till I having some pain or we can do this later nite time if the result still higher and positive. I gave my final answer, I willing to go this surgery if still positive today. I don't want any wait another two days, I am ready for this. I told him about I felt some heartbeat on my right tummy as I guest and the scanning also shown leaks from right side tube. I confident with my straight answer and no doubt about it - I want to end this faster. Then he asked me to taken some breakfast with some bread then fasting again. He said he will personnel call me back to tell the result what to do next. I went home around 10am with my step mum. I have courage to deal with it since my step mum stay to give me positive thought.

I will continues my part 3 later...

thanks for viewing my blog's. If you don't mind please drop some of your comment.

With love,
Nora oxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro