I was shocked and speechless- Part 1

I wanna share my moment during my pregnancy and how i get miscarry and what a shocking news to me and my family member. I so speechless that this was all my worry of instinct finally were answered. Well, having and arrival of twins not very high expected. Now having those sign symptom was wonderful but losing them was very painful.

I didn't know that i having twins, after having heavy flow during my 7 weeks 3 days I went to doc again and have a scan either my bb inside my womb still there. Yeah, bb still there. But another concern me, the flow getting more..i'm having no pain at abdominal or back ached. I still feel some carving and sore breast. I change clinic which at Lintas area. I wont talk about who's the doc name, they say try this place maybe good to check my problem. 

By that time i almost 8 weeks a day before, i consume i already miscarry and i can feel emptiness of my womb. No more bloating at my lower part. But my belly still likely full and symptom of pregnancy still there. This getting me more stressful and cant even a slept  during nite time. I did Google, asking friends and the more i ready and heard my heart trembling. I just think maybe i was paranoid and should think positive. 

The Doc that i was introduce was a little rude, he thinks that i not pregnant and make up stories. He thinks i'm lied about i got a bb at my womb, and i still do got this symptoms. He suppose to believe my stories and that why i'm coming to his place i can see how he treat me and his voice. Then after scanning my womb is empty, he said i checking my urine test that still come back positive. Then he asked me to do the HCG blood test where i did test and come back after another 2 days positive. Then he start to be kind to me. Actually i don't mind if the doc needed to pay that high rates as long keeping me feel safe and i'm getting my answers. What kind a person have a cold feeling after getting that kind of news. I don't think i be save at his hand, my dad think so was a bad idea after i told how the doc treat me.

Then on 8 oct, 2011 Saturday i chance doc again where my dad believe already saving of life and done many sugrey before. I'm proud to mention his name Dr. Struat Chin. After he heard my stories, i satisfied with his answer. I do have miscarry that i carry on my womb there is placenta there and need to do the D & C, but i needed to check my HCG. He said there is bleeding probably causing the miscarry or tiredness or something else. Then everything was clear and final when i got last result HCG i'm positive into ectopic and needed to wait monday again.

see you in Part 2 stories

Just me,
nora xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro