The hour of Valentine Days

Which already pass months .. but i still want my poetry at my blog. So don't copy mine things okay...

My Valentine's 
The sunshine brightly shines today,
Can feel some breeze of air running through my hair,
Blowing to my face, freezing my skin under the sun,
Something running in my head…
This Valentine reminds me of you

Hoping to you could…
Be my raining from the cloud storm that coming,
Be my superman and I be your Lois,
Be my sunshine in my wake up morning,
Be my shining star in night time,

You be my doctor while I’m sick,
You are a dog and I am a cat... (meow)

When you sing I will be your backup singer,
When you drink Vodka I will be the chaser,
When you far, I always inside my you,

When I cry you be my shoulder,
When I worry you be my clown,
You can be the shoes and I will be the laces,

Likely be my twin, my best friend,
My hero’s, my life’s,
I surely can’t live without you…

Years gone, nothing change,
Likely just barely knowing you,
Like flower blooming and never fades

Do you remember?

As I walk the isle,
I know is true
Me and you
The prefect two…

Coz
You’re my apple to my pie,
Me and you,
I’m the one you,
You the one for me,
Hoping I always am your Valentines forever…

~Nora~

Comments

  1. seriously! your poem is awesome :) nice one nora :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for comment, i just write through my head.. thanks again to love it..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro