My Homemade Green Bean Sprout or Taugeh

Hi again..

To day i'm sharing from my kitchen food. Basically i knowing this a long time already, done it. Only lazy make me stop. But here again i think i started again to feel being like have my own plant of food. So on last Saturday, I had soaked the green bean and close it with no light directed in the bowl. I use big steel bowl and a basket with small hole that can drain the water.
The reason that i used it with the whole because it easier for me to replace the water everyday.






This fresh taugeh can be harvest on the 3rd day.. and to your cooking dish. So yummy and fresh when cook with garlic or ikan masin (salted fish) or ketiau goreng (fied noodle). This method was a good idea for mum that's not often go out to fresh market for veggie also saving more money..

That's for now,.. happy Wednesday.

Just Me Nora
oxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro