My New Of Hope

 It's been a while haven't writing anything to my blog. Tonight I going to update my stories line to my blog. It's like a new hope arriving and lets see where this goes.
I wanna to share how happy am I when I found out I'm pregnant again. Its felt like still in a dream world. Yes, its was a dream come true.
Let me stories after I got ectopic, Doc said maybe I'm can't have a big chance and hope after 3 month later you will conceive or after 2 years either you will not conceive at all.. by 50 percent chance but the good news is your ovary still producing many eggs. Relief to hear? not exactly, it's feel like a part of me taken away. But after think deeper of it, having or not I already have a 2 beautiful girls.
Weather I will have or not that up to my body and GOD will. All I needed to do is..be a healthy again, relaxing and think of my generation and love one's beside me and family.
After 3 months later, I went to Philippines to forget everything that pain in my chest. Feel like I'm back the way I should be. I also planning to stop working in end of May. Which I did it, and never regards of it. Felt a part of burden in my shoulder have gone and feel so free from pressing in job.  What a BIG relief I have. I'm planning a lot of stuff in my head, some goes as plan some needed to cancel which had to be consider because I'm Pregnant and on hold to next time..hehehe. To erase the pain, disappointment and disagreement around me, I need to lay back a while. But after back from vacation, 3 weeks later I found out I'm likely to be pregnant but I think impossible.But sickness was troubling me for a weeks. I'm getting weaker that usual. 
              When I bought some urine pregnancy test, I have a little doubt and I should not have a higher hope, I scare I might hurt again. First, I test my urine was in hurry in morning. I forget to check it until I back from work and its already late in evening. It was positive, in my head "really... is this really really true. ahh.. can i happy about this? Ahh.. this thing can be true. I should looking at this in morning expired already lah..Maybe this to soon, next morning lah.." But next next morning I also forget to wait my test. Then my a few days later my fever strike again, so taking a leave and go clinic. My doc said once she try the test, she also said impossible same reacting like I did. But the result was immediately, positive. I felt like I was still dreaming, I told my hubby he looking happy hearing about the news. Then we go another appointment to my regular doc geno, to check either in right places and is it save or not. Thank God! Everything going well and cross finger hoping everything going to well and healthy.
Look back again I remember, I drink Misai Kuching herbs to detox my body. I guess it working. Maybe you that problems should try thus first then try Chinese herbs to boost up your inner healthy and trying to conceive. That only my advice, I try and its working.
Now I'm in a half through, getting better after 4 months with fever up and down, vomiting and dizzy. My sleep also disturbing, with morning sickness day and night. I cant stand with fish smell or rice steam smell. Now everything cooling down, only sometimes striking back. 
I'm 5 months already, my baby healthy and naughty. I can feel soft kicking at my belly. I'm so chubby at my face each time I got preggie feels like fats but not. Before preggie my weight only 50 Kg now only 54Kg. I'm having big belly here, I hope everything going to smoothy as I pray.
That's for now my stories..see you around again.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Wah 5 months already? So fast.. Congrats again Nora. Take good care of urself...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya bah.. time passed so fast. Thanks. u too..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Borneo

My Little Hiro

Murut Nabai -Intro